People have been using the internet for online transactions, such as buying clothes or booking concert tickets to a favorite band. It’s only recently, with COVID-19 keeping people stranded at home, that matters such as medical checkups and medicine purchases are also more frequently being done online.
Although this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration warns that there are many rogue online pharmacies that sell unapproved or counterfeit pharmaceutical products outside the safeguards followed by licensed pharmacies.
Below are some signs and things you should know to know if it is a rogue online pharmacy.
Beware of online pharmacies that:
- Let you buy prescription medicine without a valid prescription
- Are operating without a U.S. state-licensed pharmacist available to answer client queries
- Offer low price drugs that seem too good to be true
- Sends clients spam or unsolicited email offering cheap medication
- Are located outside of the United States
If you’re looking for a safe place to purchase prescription medication from, Health One Pharmacy, a skilled and licensed retail pharmacy in The Colony, Texas is the place to go.
All our products are FDA approved to ensure its efficacy and safety. We also practice the necessary safety storage measures to keep the medication’s potency intact.